Stay up-to-date on export control reforms with some of the region’s most knowledgeable industry professionals. Join the following compliance leaders for a roundtable discussion on recent International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) developments. The group will discuss new Export Compliance Guidelines from BIS, Hong Kong licensing requirements, economic sanctions and a self-determination case study, as well as other timely issues.
- Jon Yormick – Special Counsel, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Beverly Demma – Sr. Consultant, Trade Compliance, Export Solutions, Inc.
- Mary Menz – Vice President of Corporate Trade Compliance, Harris Corporation
- Jim Trubits – Vice President, LCHB, CCS, CGBP, Mohawk Global Trade Advisors
- Larry Vuksanic – Vice President Business Development, REDCOM Laboratories, Inc.
- 8:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am Roundtable Session
- 11:00 am Q&A Session with BIS OEE Special Agent Chris O’Neill
Parking will be validated. As space is limited, we will be accepting two representatives per company.
The cost to attend is $35.
CLICK HERE to REGISTER TODAY!
2016 GRE Upstate NY Trade Conference
Keynote and Topic Presentations Below
To view pictures from the 2016 event, please visit Our Facebook Page
Mark Peterson, CEO, Greater Rochester Enterprise
Jay Bryson, Ph. D., Managing Director, Global Economist, Wells Fargo Securities
Andy Germanow, CEO, G-S Plastic Optics, Tel-Tru Manufacturing Co.
Kevin Husselbeck, Director, Corporate Solutions, AT&T
Todd Zyra, President and CEO, Klein Steel Service
Mike Fernandez, Corporate Vice President, Cargill, Inc.
Presentations by Topic:
Current Issues in Export Compliance
Specialized Export Compliance Topics